1.6.11

Lemon Pie

I love lemon pie.  One of our favorite cafes makes a buttermilk lemon pie topped with blueberries and whipped cream....oh so good.  But I digress from the topic at hand, my Lemon Pie quilt top is finished!

Lemon Pie
The pattern is from Fons & Porters March/April issue and is a Piece O' Cake Designs pattern.  As soon as I laid my eyes on this pattern, I wanted to make it so I started off with some aqua fat quarters and scraps from my stash.  Once I got to the setting triangles and borders I needed to go out and buy some yardage from Peapod Fabrics.  I thought these worked nicely with the existing fabric.


Now this moves on to my "completed tops" pile.  Or perhaps I should leave it taped up above the bed?

1 comment:

Ann Champion said...

Your little quilt is just darling! I love the fabrics you used. :)