8.7.10

Summertime in the City


Crissy Field, San Francisco
(my backyard)

What has everyone been up to this summer?  

I have to admit that I haven't sewn a stitch or handled any fabric for that matter in a week and it feels strange.  We took a mini-vacation over the holiday weekend in Carmel and Santa Cruz and aside for the usual grind of commute, work, child wrangling and managing a household, we've been slowly getting my daughter's new bedroom in order.  I've also been reading a very intense and hefty new Vampire novel called The Passage by Justin Cronin.  I'm at around page 600 and still have a ways to go.

                                               
My son rearranging the scenery

                                               
The doll (aka, Molly Shannon) was having a "bad hair day"

1 comment:

Dee said...

love the pictures! and the rock pile is actually very cool.

love the hair. I look like that right now!

lol