5.11.09

Ninja Bean

I'm a huge fan of Rita's adorable handmade Ninja Beans. My daughter "ohhed and ahhed "over her pictures on flickr and so I decided to surprise her with a Bean of her own. Please check out Rita's beautiful work at Mochi Studios http://www.mochistudios.com/. Rita customized the doll (choice of colors, etc.) and was an absolute delight to with.

IMG_0440

She has quickly become my daughter's constant companion, hanging out in local cafes and taking a prime spot in the bunk bed at night.

IMG_0435

The hand-stitched details are so well thought out and executed.


Thank you, Rita!

IMG_0431

IMG_0430


IMG_0429 (1)

2 comments:

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Gorgeous Ninja bean, gorgeous daughter, and great pics, I love the last one, lol!!! Thanks for leaving lovely comments on my blog Claudia, your email doesn't come through so I can't reply to them, but I really really appreciate them, and love your blog! xo

Lesly said...

Hey Claudia,
Couldn't find your email to send this msg to - hope the comment is okay way to reach you. Glad you are interested in the Incredible Shrinking Quilters' Bee! Could you email me with your email so I can tell you some more about what I was thinking? wadewool "at" gmail dot com