20.7.10

In between projects

I promised to visit Peapod fabrics to show the shop owner Elizabeth's tunic.  Our visit is featured on Peapod Fabrics' blog here.  Although it's tiny, this shop is the most charming fabric store imaginable.  I highly recommend a visit if you are ever in the area.

Inspired by my success with the tunic, I ordered the Music Class Blouse + Skirt pattern and the Ice Cream Social dress pattern from Oliver + S.  Both patterns are currently on sale for 20% off at the website. 

While I wait for my patterns to arrive, I've been taking a little breather from my various WIPs,  with the exception of doing a little stitching in front of the TV at night on my never ending hexagon quilt.

2 comments:

Dee said...

hand projects are so comforting and peaceful! yours is really coming along.

wishing you a happy day!

Miri said...

Love the way you're hand quilting this hexagon quilt...so much nicer (and quicker) than outlining.